Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Debby Boone

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts

Debby Boone

Debby Boone (Wikipedia) (IMDb) (born Deborah Ann Boone on 1956 September 22) is an American singer and theater actress. She is best known for her 1977 hit, "You Light Up My Life", which spent ten weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and won her a Grammy award the following year for Best New Artist.

In the 1980s her career shifted in different directions, initially starting in Country music, and then switching over into Christian music earning four Top 10 Contemporary Christian albums as well as two more Grammys.

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    14,307 Posts

Battle of the Network Stars

Debby acted in some TV movie in 1984 and got invited to Battle of the Network Stars, where she wore one of the excellent BotNS-supplied swimsuits that made that series of specials so visually attractive. The others in the group photo are Joyce DeWitt ("Three's Company") and Maren Jensen ("Battlestar Galactica").

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.